Reports and Publications
- Privacy Priorities
Reflections on the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada’s Strategic Priority Issues
October 11, 2013
- Real Results – Protecting Privacy Rights through Innovative Research
April 30, 2013
- Letter to Public Safety Canada from Canada's Privacy Commissioners and Ombudspersons on the current 'Lawful Access' proposals
March 9, 2011
- Read our new publication on OPC’s four key privacy issues: Privacy In A Changing Society
July 20, 2010
- UN Human Rights Council study condemns erosion of privacy by state counter-terrorism measures
- Letter to Google Inc. regarding the company's proposed retention plan for images collected for its StreetView application
October 7, 2009
- Psst!…A Word in Private?
What is the OPC and why is it concerned about your privacy?
April 1, 2009
- Response of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada to the Customer Name and Address (CNA) Information Consultation Document of Public Safety Canada (PDF version)
November 8, 2007
- Privacy Commissioner Seeks Information about Street Level Photography Available Online
September 11, 2007
For publications that are not available on-line or to request hard copies of specific documents, please e-mail email@example.com or call (613) 996-5837. You can also contact Government of Canada Publications at 1(800) 635-7943 or (613) 941-5995. The OPC publications will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
If you require a reader to view PDF version documents, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader.