United States of America
- "Privacy Online: Fair Information Practices in the Electronic Marketplace" A Federal Trade Commission Report to Congress (May 2000)
- Advisory Committee on Online Access and Security (May 2000)
- Protecting Kids’ Privacy
- Safe Harbor Program
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act: Privacy of Consumer Financial Information
- "Online Profiling" A Federal Trade Commission Report to Congress (Part 1 - June 2000) (Part 2 - July 2000)
- Online Pharmacies Settle FTC Charges (July 2000)
- FTC Sues Failed Website, Toysmart.com, for Deceptively Offering for Sale Personal Information of Website Visitors (July 2000)
- "Sharing Your Personal Information: It's Your Choice"
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Error 1: No selection was made. You must choose at least 1 answer.
- Date modified: