Privacy advocates from around the world will be meeting in Montreal at the end of September to discuss a wide range of privacy and technology issues. Speakers expected at the 29th International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners include:
- Bruce Schneier (BT Counterpane)
- Gus Hosein (Privacy International)
- Marc Rotenberg (Electronic Privacy Information Centre)
- Peter Fleischer (Google)
- Michael Chertoff (Department of Homeland Security)
- and Data and Privacy Protection Commissioners from around the world
Many other esteemed experts in the privacy and data protection community will be attending as well. If you want more details, the program for the conference is now online.
As we approach the Conference (to be held September 25 to 28), we will be using this blog to explore some of the themes we will be discussing in Montreal.