Know your privacy rights – printable poster
This poster highlights a few tips for understanding and exercising privacy rights.
The poster is downloadable so it can be reproduced. For best results, select Ledger size (11 x 17), and “fit to screen” when printing.
However, you can also request copies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know your privacy rights!
- Read up on the basics of Canada’s federal privacy laws.
- Learn how the federal government handles your personal information.
- Find out about a business’ obligations with respect to your personal information.
- Discover how to raise a privacy concern with an organization.
- Remember, you have the right to access and correct your personal information.
Download printable poster
(PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Date modified: