The Office of the Privacy Commissioner has many resources to help organizations and individuals understand and protect privacy.
In this section you will find:
Reports and Publications
Guidance and Information
- Privacy research conducted or commissioned by the OPC
- Contributions Program information and research
- Information and tools designed to help parents, teachers and youths better understand and discuss privacy issues and rights.
- A comprehensive collection of OPC resources, materials and information for some of the key privacy issues.
- Fun and functional cartoons that illustrate privacy issues.
- OPC materials developed in support of Data Privacy Day, Fraud Prevention Month, Privacy Awareness Week, and Small Business Week.
International Data Protection Authorities and Organizations
- Links to websites for other data protection authorities and organizations.
Other Privacy Resources
- Links to other websites with privacy information.
Documentos en español
- In support of our international work, some of our privacy materials are available in Spanish.